NASHVILLE | TRAVEL

Untitled-1

Nashville! This is my second trip this year. Such a great place to visit and a fun town to explore!I was down there last weekend for a bachelorette party and we had the best time. You’ll be blown away by the incredibly talented musicians that play in this city. People have heart to follow their dreams here. It’s endearing to see singers working their talents, you feel like you’re a part of their journey.

My mission for the weekend was to find the perfect, most fabulous brown cowboy boots. The pair (top right) came the closest to being the big purchase, but in the end I ran out of time and didn’t want to make a rushed decision. =/ Now I’m on a mission to find some fab boots for fall. I’m set on Frye boots and love the below I found shopping online. Help me choose! What’s your vote?

#1

1162026-p-DETAILEDhttp://www.zappos.com/product/7649214/color/310

#2

1101317-p-DETAILED

#3A

228200714481891BrucePullOn_COGNAC_multi#3B
6219-465667-d

#4

27720101015057577222BRN_multihttp://www.thefryecompany.com/Product-Women-Boots-Campus-77222BRN.aspx

#5

915664-p-DETAILEDhttp://www.zappos.com/frye-billy-pull-on-light-tan-full-grain

LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR VOTE!!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK|JOIN THE VIP LIST|CONTACT ME
  • August 25, 2010 - 6:18 pm

Kathy Beck - I vote #1 or 2. What happened to the cool boots you got a year or 2 ago. Love those too! Like the Nashville boot pics too.ReplyCancel

• August 25, 2010 - 6:26 pm

cyrissa - oh jenny…. i’ve been wanting a pair too. now you’re lit my fire! shoot!!! ha ha ha! they’re all adorable – i like the first pair b/c of the heel and the height of the second to last pair. you really can’t go wrong with cowboy boots… maybe buy a matching pair for kel??? :o)ReplyCancel

• August 25, 2010 - 7:09 pm

Katie - I vote for 3A… they are the most ‘cowgirl’ … I have some that look just like them and wear them all the time!!! You’ll love whatever you get 🙂ReplyCancel

• August 26, 2010 - 3:58 am

Rachel - Whenever I visit my sister in Nashville, I always say that I’m finally going to get that perfect pair of cowboy boots that I’ve always wanted! I think we need to just go to Nashville together, Jenny!! I’m voting for #1 or #5….but I still love the red boots you have 🙂ReplyCancel

• August 28, 2010 - 11:27 am

Kristin - #1- the low heel helps to dress them up if you decide to.ReplyCancel

• August 31, 2010 - 8:02 pm

Jessica - I vote #1, love the heel and the cut and finish at the top is cute!ReplyCancel

• September 3, 2010 - 7:44 am

Janette - 3A or 4. now I want some!ReplyCancel

• May 7, 2013 - 2:14 am

Shopping coupons - I have observed that in the world these days, video games are definitely the latest fad with kids of all ages. Often times it may be difficult to drag your kids away from the games. If you want the best of both worlds, there are several educational video games for kids. Interesting post.ReplyCancel

• May 7, 2013 - 2:15 am

Coupon codes - Somebody essentially help to make seriously articles I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post incredible. Excellent activity!ReplyCancel